- Allow Freedom of Movement. The Ball Handler/dribbler, cutter or shooter MUST be permitted to move without being: illegally impeded, re-routed or displaced. SPEED, QUICKNESS, BALANCE and RHYTHM, must be maintained. ALL displacement is a Foul.
- Call the Obvious fouls and Rough Play. Illegal contact that is Obvious Must be called regardless of score, time remaining or foul count. OBVIOUS TAKES PRIORITY! Play can be physical but not rough.
- Incidental contact is not a foul.
- Call Plays; Manage Situations. React to what players give you. Manage dead ball situations; you cannot manage call selection without manipulating the contest.
- SET THE TONE
- From the opening tip>Quality calls.
- A L L F H S A A R U L E S, G U I D E L I N E S A N D M E C H A N I C S M U S T B E FOLLOWED>Promotes Consistency.